Breaking New Ground in Printed Electronics and Soldering
Our Solutions in research and academia.
Find out more about how our products are being used in pulsed-light curing, pulsed-light soldering, conductive inks and nanopowders.
Explore our library of research and academic applications of NovaCentrix’s products and tools.
This area includes many of our technical publications, including conference papers, patents and patent applications, and technical overviews.
- Modeling thermal stress in thin films produced by photonic curing (2015)
- Reacting Thick-Film Copper Conductive Inks with Photonic Curing (2013)
- Photonic curing for millisecond-drying of thin films (2012)
- Broadcast Photonic Curing of Metallic Nanoparticle Films (2006)
- Antiviral and Antimicrobial Applications of Silver Nanoparticles
- Processing Thick-Film Screen Printed Metalon® CuO Reduction Ink with PulseForge® Tools (2013)
- Mechanisms of Photonic Curing (2011)
- Effect of boundary condition approximation on convergence and accuracy of a finite volume discretization of the transient heat conduction equation (2014)
- Photonic curing of nickel oxide transport layer and perovskite active layer for flexible perovskite solar cells: A path towards high-throughput manufacturing (2021)
- Nanostructured manganese oxides electrode with ultra-long lifetime for electrochemical capacitors (2020)
- Photonic curing of solution deposited Zr02 dielectric on PEN (2020)
- Instantaneous photoinitiated synthesis and rapid pulsed photothermal treatment of three dimensional nanostructured TiO2 thin films through pulsed light irradiation (2018)
- Conductivity Enhancement of Binder-Based Graphene Inks by Photonic Annealing and Subsequent Compression Rolling (2016)
- Photonic Flash Soldering on Flex Foils for Flexible Electronic Systems (2016)
- Photonic curing of sol-gel derived HfO2 dielectrics for organic field-effect transistors (2014)
- Multiexciton Solar Cells of CuInSe2 Nanocrystals (2013)
- Intense pulsed light in back end processing of solar cells with passivating contacts based on amorphous or polycrystalline silicon layers (2020)
- Effects of photonic curing processing conditions on MAPbI3 film properties and solar cell performance (2020)
- Design and fabrication of wide-band Archimedean spiral antenna based ultra-low cost “green” modules for rfid sensing and wireless applications
- An inkjet printed, roll-coated digital microfluidic device for inexpensive, miniaturized diagnostic assays
- Self-Reducing Copper Precursor Inks and Photonic Additive Yield Conductive Patterns under Intense Pulsed Light
- Communication—CMOS Thin-Film Transistors via Xe Flash-Lamp Crystallization of Patterned Amorphous Si
- Photonic Crystallization of Two-dimensional MoS2 for Stretchable Photodectors
- Passive feed methods for meshed antennas
- Inkjet printing and low temperature sintering of CuO and CdS as functional electronic layers and Schottky diodes
- Photonic sintering of silver nanoparticles: comparison of experiment and theory
- All inkjet printed system for strain measurement